Applications are open for the 22nd ASEF Asia Europe Foundation Summer University for the summer programs for high school students and University Students. The ASEF Summer University (ASEFSU) is a 2-week Program in European Countries. The Program is Fully Funded to the Youth to attend this Summer University which is going to be held in Croatia & Slovenia (European Country).
The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) promotes greater mutual understanding between Asia and Europe through intellectual, cultural and people-to-people exchanges. ASEF is an intergovernmental not-for-profit organisation that advances mutual understanding and collaboration between the people of Asia and Europe through intellectual, cultural, and people-to-people exchanges. These Summer School Programs opportunities comes once in a life. So, Don’t miss the chance and apply for Summer Programs.
Join us & propose solutions to sustainability challenges in tourism!
About 22nd ASEF Asia Europe Foundation Summer University:
The 22nd ASEF Asia Europe Foundation Summer University is a 2-week Program for Asian and European students & young professionals. Designed to Discuss cross-cultural exchanges and networks among youth, it will offer you the opportunity to broaden your horizons, deepen your knowledge on contemporary issues, and propose concrete solutions to societal challenges.
22nd ASEF Asia Europe Foundation Summer University will be conducted under the theme “Sustainable Tourism: Youth Driving Green Growth“ and it consists of a mix of practical team exercises, thought-provoking lectures, group research and experiential learning. As a participant you will be given the opportunity to learn and share your knowledge on sustainable tourism and green economies through a local “Innovathon” and Challenge Hub.
22nd ASEF Asia Europe Foundation Summer University will focus on the 3 Dimensions of Sustainable Development:
- Economic, including Sustainable Transport, Youth Employment, and Sustainable Consumption & Production
- Social, including Cultural Heritage, Inclusion, and Interactions with Locals
- Environmental, including Water & Waste Management, Renewable Energy, and Technology.
- The 1-week programme in Slovenia offers you trainings, workshops, lectures and study visits to develop your understanding of the themes covered by the project.
- Another 1 Week In Croatia you will go from theory to practice as you are given the opportunity to co-develop and test solutions to environmental, tourism and youth employment challenges faced by local authorities, businesses and civil society organisations in the region.
- Have a Look at 20th ASEF Summer University Video
- 12-23 September 2018
- Croatia & Slovenia
- No registration or participation fee.
- The organizers will provide participants with Travel subsidy, Accommodation and Meals.
53 ASEM partners Countries are Eligible:
- Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Lao PDR, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, Viet Nam, the ASEAN Secretariat and the European Union.
- The organizers do not discriminate any applicant or participant on the basis of his or her race, national origin (ancestry), colour, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, religion (creed), marital status, or age.
- Age Between 18–30.
- All Students with any academic Background are eligible to apply.
3rd July 2018.